Welcome to Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park
The Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park offers a high standard of accommodation, cleanliness and facilities to make your holiday an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
With a variety of accommodation from self contained to powered & unpowered sites, there is something to suit everyone's needs. Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park is ideal for families or groups, couples and singles.
Situated on the northern shores of the majestic Shoalhaven River with direct access to the famous Seven Mile Beach which has some of the best surf on the South Coast all year round.
The park is ideally located for water sports enthusiasts with access to both ocean and river front. The clear clean waters provide for perfect fishing. The area boasts a wide variety of popular natural attractions with its magnificent beaches and waterways, National Parks and local peaks.
Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park is located at Shoalhaven Heads on the idyllic NSW South Coast just 2 hours drive south of Sydney and 10 minutes from the popular country escape of Berry village.
The park offers a range of accommodation and facilities from well appointed riverside cabins, to a fully fenced family enclose, powered sites (with ensuite option) to unpowered sites with campers kitchen and FREE gas BBQ's
HOW TO FIND US.
Heading South (From Sydney)
* Head south along the Princes Highway from Sydney to Berry (2 hours from CBD).
* At Berry take the Coolangatta Rd to the coast. (10 minutes)
* At the Bolong Rd T section turn right for 500m.
* Turn left into Shoalhaven Heads Rd and then follow 1 km all the way to the beach.
* Head to Nowra, cross the bridge, turn right into Bolong Rd.
* Turn right into Shoalhaven Heads Rd and then follow 1 km all the way to the beach.